Artist: Tan Tan
Category: Experimental film／Video installation
- 7th Culture and Art Festival of Songzhuang China,Beijing, October,2011
- 8th China Independent Film Festival,Nanjing,October,2011
- "EXIM 2011"-Experimental Video Festival in Macao,Macao,December,2011
- 41th International Film Festival Rotterdam, the Netherlands, January,2012
- 35th Göteborg International Film Festival,Sweden, January,2012
- 42th Tampere Film Festival, Finland, March,2012
- "Eyeseverywhere:East and West Women Artists"exhibition,The Gallery of Hubei Academy of Fine Arts,Wuhan,June,2012
- 4th "Festival Shadows"Chinese Independent Film Festival,Paris,November,2012
- 43th Tampere Film Festival - "Retrospective of Tan Tan", Finland, March, 2013
- Experimental Film/Video 27th Image Forum Festival, Tokyo, Japan, April，2013
- "Constelacion"videoarte en femenino,Calera de León, Spain,July, 2013
4 fake“surveillance videos”mix some real records of crimes and our daily life shots.
The mix of two kinds of reality comes to a eternal false sense of“normal ” in daily life.Is our life really normal?Are ourselves really normal?
The 4 violences all broke out in public,but nobody helped to stop the crimes as if they didn’t see the scene.
We can only hear the explanations of the cases from some TV news sound disorderly and brokenly.It seems we can know the truth,but we only know so lately and always live in dark…
Is there whose eyes can see?
Video installation version at "Eyeseverywhere:East and West Women Artists"exhibition,The Gallery of Hubei Academy of Fine Arts,Wuhan,June,2012