Artist: Tan Tan
Category ：Experimental film
Participation of festivals, exhibitions:
- Winner of “The Best Experimental Film Award-professional group” at the Students Short Movie Competitionof 14th Beijing Student Film Festival, April, 2007
- "Panorama" International experimental film/animation exhibition, Beijing and Shanghai, China, June-September
- "The new Chinese shadows – the young video art of Peking"video art exhibition, Trieste Contemporanea, Trieste, Italy, November
- 43rd Tampere Film Festival-"Retrospective of Tan Tan", Tampere, Finland, March，2013
- "Lost in Home"Tan Tan Moving Image Exhibition+Improvised Music Concert, Jiali Gallery, Beijing, China, July, 2013
- "Lost In Home"Tan Tan Experimental Film/Video Art, CCD Workstation, Beijing, China, August, 2013
Some emblematic objects burst into flame one after another. During the burning, they show up, and turn to ruin, follow on turn into each other… This process makes the audience see the whole life course of human beings, themselves, or others.
This is a course, which includes passing, living, as well as making mistakes or feeling regretful… Some procedures I’ve passed by, some I’m experiencing now, some I still have to confront in the future.